1. Pooping wrong killing you slowing and making you fat? What could be simpler than taking a good crap? Even babies are good at it. You might be surprised, then, to find out that even those of us who can burp without throwing up get this wrong every single day. Chances are the pooping facility nearest you is a sitting toilet, for the full story
2. Tooth Brushing making you teeth rotten and you sick?: Bad breath is a great way to lose new friends. Nobody wants to talk to or sit next to someone whose breath is outlawed and cosidered torture by the government. So thank goodness we learned to brush our teeth so much. Well, actually, our obsessive-compulsive tooth-brushing practices lead to deteriorating oral health... want to know more?
3. Sitting is killing you? We have mentioned before that long periods of sitting increase your risk of diabetes, heart disease and even cancer, no matter how much you work out when you're not sitting. We also mentioned that for some bizarre reason, sitting down for long periods of time means that you'll probably die earlier. Do you know what you need to do?
4. Bathing & Showers dangerous? From a young age, we're taught that a daily hot shower, a lot of soap and a scratchy washcloth are necessary to rid ourselves of dangerous microorganisms and the putrid smell of human skin. And if you aren't squeaky-clean, you can forget about dating, career advancement and the promise of a future that doesn't involve dying alone in of your own filth. As it turns out, showering or bathing daily, while it may make us more socially acceptable, wreaks havoc on something hilariously called the horny layer. Want more info on how you can save your horny layer?
5. Breathing killing us? Chances are that if you're reading this, and you're still alive and not a zombie or ghost. Do you think you've managed to figure out breathing? Most people are doing it wrong, Take a deep breath right now. We'll wait. If you're anything like most people, you raised your shoulders a little and puffed out your chest like a pigeon in heat. You probably don't see anything wrong with using your chest to breathe, since after all, that's where your lungs are. What else are you suppose to use? Your thighs?