The 5 things you need to know to get Rid of your gut for good!
1. Tricky food labeling--- We believe what the manufactures put on the food labels. According to (NaturalNews) Fraudulent "Smart Choices" food labeling gimmick that sought to push sugary cereals as "healthy foods" is crumbling amid the pullout of Kellogg, Unilever and PepsiCo. But Kraft Foods on the other hand is stilling even though the FDA announced they are launching an investigation. The Smart Food group continues to defend its position that sugary breakfast cereals made with 40% sugar, artificial coloring chemicals and partially-hydrogenated oils are healthy because they are better than donuts. It's laughable, if you are pushing refined sugar to children and calling it a "Smart Choice".
2. "I exercise every day, so I can eat whatever I want" Would be nice, Right? But that's not how it works if you're trying to lose belly fat, unfortunately. You can easily out eat your workout, Even thought you burn calories and fat... it's usually not as much as you think or even read on your treadmill.
3. We think all calories are equal, so it doesn't matter what I eat as long as I stay within my calories and not eat too much. Foods we have to chew more like vegetables, whole grains and lean meat increase our calorie burn by up to 30%... studies show people who chew a lot and work for their food have slimmer waist.
4. Eating Fat will make us fat. Fat actually does the opposite... The institute of Medicine recommends that fat should make up 20-35% of our daily calories. Goal is to train your body to use fat as fuel.
5. Boosting cardio is the best way to bypass a plateau. People who did cardio for 30 minutes a day lost on average 3# of fat in 8 weeks... what people who did only 15 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of weight training lost on average 10 pounds of fat and gained to 2 pounds of muscle.
Dr. Fitness | Max Sturdivant
Belly Fat Reduction Expert | Workplace Wellness Advisor
Fitness Pursuits Inc